Subject Matter

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Morning Walk

I want to take you with me on my walk this morning.  I usually walk with my dog, Emma, but I got out without her this morning.  It is a glorious day today.  I wish I could just play hooky from work today and play outside all day!  But, I can't.  My walk was so pleasant I just wanted to share it.  So come on along....

  
I love to hear the birds sing and the squirrels scamper about.  The creek can be so peaceful too.  Check out each video.  I wish I could record the smells too they were so sweet today.  The Hedges were blooming and the honeysuckle.  Not only beautiful to look at but to smell too.  Thank you God for making this world so incredibly beautiful for our enjoyment.

If pictures could smell these pictures would be heavenly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...