Subject Matter

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bad Days Make You Just Want to Bury your Face in a Carton of Ice Cream!

I woke up this morning looking forward to a great productive day and then reality kicked in and I felt like someone punched me in the gut and knock the wind out of me.  It is a bright sunny day outside it feels like spring but my mood is dead of winter in a blizzard.  I just want to bury my face is big tub of ice cream and wait for another day when the sun rises again and all is good!  Have you ever felt that way? Emma, the queen of my household, is demonstrating just how to get down and get the very last lick of ice cream out of the tub.

You just stick your whole face down in the tub and lick 'til you taste nothing but cardboard!  That makes everything all better!


Totally Twisted!!!!!!!  I hope you are having a better day than I am.  But..... you know what they say.... The Sun'll come out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...